You are invited to an informational night at Oregon City Service Learning Academy (OCSLA) on Wednesday, April 25th at 6:00 PM. This open house is being offered to incoming high school students (new to Oregon City Service Learning Academy) and their families.
The school and class structure are designed to offer:
- Smaller class sizes
- Personalized options
- Non-traditional options
- More one-on-one tutoring and support
- Service learning and internships opportunities
- Innovative behavioral and academic interventions that include utilizing more restorative and trauma-informed approaches
Can continue on into post-secondary education, if that’s part of their plan, or enter directly into the workforce, using critical thinking skills in their decision-making. OCSLA Graduates:
- Advocate for themselves
- Manage stress and anxiety in various situations
- Take responsibility for actions and projects
- Respond respectfully and appropriately to co-workers and authority figures
- Exhibit "soft" skills for employment (networking, managing career paths, communication skills)
If you have questions about the informational meeting, any interest in attending OCSLA, or wish to enroll before the informational meeting, please contact the front office at (503) 785-8250. You do not need to RSVP to attend the open house.
We hope to see you on April 25th.
Josh Bryan, Principal
Oregon City Service Learning Academy
Oregon City School District